Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

good bets for next season

anybody have a good bet for next season? my money would be on Pedro to be sacked, talks a good game but does sod all, filling his team with Mexicans who are going to love winter in Govan and their knuckle dragging fans are going to love them crossing themselves as they run on to pitch

so my bet would be bye bye Pedro by end of season

anybody have a good bet for next season? my money would be on Pedro to be sacked, talks a good game but does sod all, filling his team with Mexicans who are going to love winter in Govan and their knuckle dragging fans are going to love them crossing themselves as they run on to pitch

so my bet would be bye bye Pedro by end of season

Pedro will be history by Xmas, resulting in the Weegie media derailing Aberdeen's title challenge by dragging up the McInnes for Newco stories all over again

Donsdaft will manage to convince himself to go and watch a Celtic player in an Aberdeen jersey.

Depends on the odds really

Form is variable, the whole thing could blow up as early as a Euro tie, however, if he gets off to a good start he is thrawn enough to see out the entire season.

Donsdaft will manage to convince himself to go and watch a Celtic player in an Aberdeen jersey.

Depends on the odds really

Form is variable, the whole thing could blow up as early as a Euro tie, however, if he gets off to a good start he is thrawn enough to see out the entire season.

Is that the sound of your resolve wavering i hear min?  ;)