Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Masters

Rose.

He's joint leader right now. I offer double the bookies odds. I say no chance.

In context, bet365 have him as 11/1. I'll offer 22/1. I wouldn't offer 33's but he's not good value at 22's, let alone half that, which is all you'll get right now. For reasons that will become so abundantly clear if he ever does get in contention to win this Sunday.

Edit: Lol, reasons that they just showed on the 12th!

Edit: Fitzpatrick @ 60/1 best value bet of the field for me.

He's joint leader right now. I offer double the bookies odds. I say no chance.

In context, bet365 have him as 11/1. I'll offer 22/1. I wouldn't offer 33's but he's not good value at 22's, let alone half that, which is all you'll get right now. For reasons that will become so abundantly clear if he ever does get in contention to win this Sunday.

Edit: Lol, reasons that they just showed on the 12th!

Edit: Fitzpatrick @ 60/1 best value bet of the field for me.

I ken fuck all about golf. I was just putting in my suggestion up front so that I could appear knowledgeable if he won. Obviously, if ye'd followed up with any other questions I'd have been fucked.

I ken fuck all about golf. I was just putting in my suggestion up front so that I could appear knowledgeable if he won. Obviously, if ye'd followed up with any other questions I'd have been fucked.

I kent you kent fuck all about Golf when you didn't tip Shooter for the W.

It's pretty decent from what I remember. I can't think of one other even remotely okay Sandler film.

Correct. Happy Gilmore is an exception to the rule. Although I remember enjoying his late 90s offering "Big Daddy" at the time too. Can't think of anything else.

..and it begins. Four days in front of telly to kick off golf season. Fa's yer picks?

Rory to come home ahead of Berger & Rose for me.

At 100/1 and top 8 paying, on  course he always plays well, tubby Westwood is a nice e/w bet as well.

Fair chuffed for Sergio.

Had Fowler to win and Rose to finish in top 4