After split fixtures

Hi all,

Cardiff fan here - I come in peace  :thumbsup:

I'm up in Aberdeen - weekend 29th April (my boy is playing against Scotland Boys club) - so want to come and watch you lot play.

When will they make the fixtures available after the split - basically, I want Aberdeen to be home that weekend ......

cheers

I think you may have to wait until the end of April to find out as there are a couple of teams which are quite close.  I can't remember when they usually announce it.  It would appear that the glasgow cheeks are playing that weekend but no other fixtures have been announced.  You might be unlucky.

Is your son any good? If so, I can highly recommend AFC as a promoter of fine youth players. We are often described as the team with one of the finest benches for sitting on in the country. He'd be so comfortable here.

If he's shite, then send him to the huns.

Hi all,

Cardiff fan here - I come in peace  :thumbsup:

I'm up in Aberdeen - weekend 29th April (my boy is playing against Scotland Boys club) - so want to come and watch you lot play.

When will they make the fixtures available after the split - basically, I want Aberdeen to be home that weekend ......

cheers

All depends on when the split gets settled, they announced the fixtures last year on 12th April, with games starting on the 22nd.  The year before it was the 15th with games starting on the 24th.  Both times it was pretty much to the wire with the teams in 6th/7th place.

If tonight, Partick Thistle win against Celtic (highly unlikely) and Kilmarnock lose to Sevco (even money), then the top 6 will be decided and you may know a bit earlier this time though.

Hoping Plastic Whistle come through and get that 6th spot. Our fixtures should then be fairly easy to predict as we are due 3 at home and 2 away post split.

We know Sevco are at home to the Dhims in the first round of matches. Now Partick werent actually "meant" to finish top 6 so even though we should really be due to play them away as a 4th fixture, it is them who will inevitably suffer and play us 3 times at Pittodrie to give us an even split of total home/away matches over the full season. Thus post split we will play Sevco and Hearts away and Celtic, St Johnstone and Thistle at Pittodrie.

I predict that we will get Hearts away on the same weekend sevco play Celtic. By this time we could have mathematically wrapped up 2nd spot if the correct results go our way but lets assume sevco have kept the race for 2nd theoretically alive. The SPFL will do all they can to assist them in keeping the race alive so I predict 2nd round of matches we will get Celtic at Pittodrie.

3rd up we will get Sevco at Mordor. We will then finish up with the fermers and thistle at home final 2 fixtures.

Killie are playing the tims on Saturday. If they lose that, then there's no real excuse for the fixtures not to be released immediately after our game on the Sunday. Top 6 would be confirmed. There's only a couple of permutations available now, so they should have two sets of possible fixtures ready to go. Just tweet fuck oot the cunts immediately prior to us humping der hun. Monday at latest if they insist on not working weekends.

Killie lost, Partick won. Top 6 decided, so hopefully see the fixtures by close of play Monday.

Not sure they're competent enough to have them sorted fixed in favour of NewCo by then, but the official statement  said by mid week I believe.

We know Sevco are at home to the Dhims in the first round of matches. Now Partick werent actually "meant" to finish top 6 so even though we should really be due to play them away as a 4th fixture, it is them who will inevitably suffer and play us 3 times at Pittodrie to give us an even split of total home/away matches over the full season.

In retrospect, it might have been a bit too optimistic to expect such even-handedness towards us. 

Three home games for Sevco and three away for Dons, quelle surprise.

In retrospect, it might have been a bit too optimistic to expect such even-handedness towards us. 

Which will mean Aberdeen have played 19 home 19 away, and the Huns will have played 19 home 19 away.

Its embarrassing at times the greetin folk do for no reason at all.

Which will mean Aberdeen have played 19 home 19 away, and the Huns will have played 19 home 19 away.

I think last season we had 3 home and 2 away after the split. So this is what I expected this season.

Calm yerself.  My comment was based on TenCaat's statement (we are still playing Partick away).  But thanks for clarifying that the split of home/away remains even.

We know Sevco are at home to the Dhims in the first round of matches. Now Partick werent actually "meant" to finish top 6 so even though we should really be due to play them away as a 4th fixture, it is them who will inevitably suffer and play us 3 times at Pittodrie to give us an even split of total home/away matches over the full season.

Calm yerself.  My comment was based on TenCaat's statement (we are still playing Partick away).  But thanks for clarifying that the split of home/away remains even.

perfectly calm, nae sure why some folks think we are hard deen by with 3 aways.

The split itself is a joke, but given it is what it is, things look perfectly fair to me.