Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Considine Hat-trick

Just to bookmark it as much as anything, but when was the last time a Dons defender scored three? Even Liam McLeod not giving this stat, I'm thinking this is a big dig into the history books

Well done Andy

Maybe as far back as Frank Munro in 1967 in the ECWC at hame in the 10-0 game against KR Reykjavik.  Canna be sure though.  I'm sure some statto will confirm or deny.  Great effort fae Consi though.  Well done Andy is right.

Absolutely chuffed to bit's for AC.  I've always liked him, even when he was a bit of a liability at lb.  Very smart player and he has thrived under McInnes.  The biggest compliment I can give him is I don't feel a loss when I see Shinnie play midfield these days.

Maybe as far back as Frank Munro in 1967 in the ECWC at hame in the 10-0 game against KR Reykjavik.  Canna be sure though.  I'm sure some statto will confirm or deny.  Great effort fae Consi though.  Well done Andy is right.

Wasn't Frank a midfielder at that time?

Aye, tlg put the link below in the McGinn thread, but the Consi comments were far more telling. It's great that the players are thinking the same as the fans and that it doesn't go unnoticed. Considine remains unfashionable for some reason but he's had a significantly better season than Wallace and, given that we have two other left backs, provides better cover in a position that he is easily as capable as the players playing there. I keep hearing the "he's not international class" mantra too, as if there's some objective measure of that level. If there was, then surely the fact that he played at both under 20 and 21 level would suggest that he has whatever it is that defines that class. I'm very surprised that McInnes didn't mention it when he suggested Jack and McLean should be in the international squad after the Motherwell game. I'm also surprised that he didn't mention it after he scored a hat-trick the other night. It's like McInnes has only just come round to the idea that he's a good player himself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39482050