Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday's WYOWYN

Donser AFC

She's always intrigued me. A fresh and attractive addition to the political scene but some days, probably when she's overexposed (and she hates an opportunity to appear before the cameras) she comes across as naive and weak. What the fuck all that's got to do with the price of her fish, fuck knows. Yeah I'd walk round the block a couple of times for a shottie.

Starts as labour, then joins the tories, then decides SNP is the way forward. This woman obviously suffers from indecision.

I've no time to hang around for her to decide if she wants it in the moo, the babymixer or the fudgepipe.

And she never shuts up.

Call it a tentative yes

Got to admit I've never heard of her

You obviously take no interest in politics and switch off when it comes on TV. And who can blame you?

But just to put you in the picture, indyref2 is happening in 18/24 months time.

Please remember these words of yours come that glorious day...

Putting all of that adside however it's a yes from me :thumbsup:

Don't listen to the fuckers around you. East, North and South Ayrshire all voted No, like the fucking idiots up here.

Trust me, it will be good for you  :thumbsup:

You obviously take no interest in politics and switch off when it comes on TV. And who can blame you?

But just to put you in the picture, indyref2 is happening in 18/24 months time.

Please remember these words of yours come that glorious day...

Don't listen to the fuckers around you. East, North and South Ayrshire all voted No, like the fucking idiots up here.

Trust me, it will be good for you  :thumbsup:

Lol Rocket....bizarrely I do take an interest in politics and have still never heard of her.

I do however think if she was my MSP I may have a little something itching away that may necessitate me seeking a consultation with her to address.

It's okay Al, I've never heard of her either.

Not that that should make you feel much better, I'm on a 98% never heard of rate.

It often helps, I can quite easily say aye to one that everyone else says " annoying cow" to.

Oh hold on, is this the woman who got woofed at? ( I looked it up)

She has got an minging voice.