Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rooney, Hayes, McGinn

When you look at it, the lack of faith in anyone outside of Celtic in the domestic league is criminal.

A good example is Considine. Although I’ll admit I don’t think Consi is fantastic, he’s played and scored in Europe consistently for the past 3 years (only knocked out by much higher ranked teams) a cup winner and been 2nd in his respective league over the past 4 seasons, in comparison to the below:

Martin, Greer and Hanley (Relegated, Killie, Relegated).

We seem to love playing the same bunch of failed players over multiple campaigns and hoping for a different outcome - no doubt at least 5-6 of these will start:

Flecther x2/Brown/Hanley/R Martin/Morrison/Anya/Naismith/Bannan/Berra/Hutton/Maloney

The Scotland squad is rammed full of midfielders who arguably play at a higher level than the SPL. Saying that I think it's only fair to take McLean, Shinnie, or Jack before John McGinn. I also think Considine and even Reynolds have more of an argument (and I don't think they are our star Scottish players) as the Scottish defense is absolutely shocking.

Hayes, Rooney, and McGinn all play/were selected in squads for teams who qualified for the Euros. There's no logic in not including any dons in the Scotland squad.

Our defence is fucking woeful.

This is our biggest problem by far.

3 of our back four should never be defenders for Scotland.

Brown is shite in midfield. I'd have McLean there any day before him.

He's been so poor when we needed a midfielder to take control.

Like I said I'm glad Rhodes is back and I'd play him in every single game.

I still see us getting some decent results to get back on track...to gloriously fail again no doubt.

just make it easier and stop supporting this weggie national team.

International fitba > than club fitba, always, forever, as long as this auld bastard has lived.

Ken fit, that's all changed, Strachan has totally fucked it, I actually dont give a fuck anymore, his baffling squads, selections and tactics, his utter disregard for the paying public ("oh no no, I'm not taking questions from fans, have you heard them on Radio Clyde every week>"), Regan's failure to sack him after the appalling failure of the last campaign, until he's done, I'm done. I actually didnt even get ecited about the guff game, such was my apathy.

The worst Scotland manager ever, bar none.

International fitba > than club fitba, always, forever, as long as this auld bastard has lived.

Interesting. I've never had that. Not since I started growing pubes anyway. Always wanted Aberdeen to fuck the OF more than I cared about Scoatland, from 1978 at the latest onwards and probably a couple of years or more before.

Football banks on tribalism. My "loyalties" to the Scottish national team are well extinct. But dormant. I'll still watch them on the telly, every time.

No Dons in the Scottish U21 squad either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39283375

Why should there be? Our footballers aren't near international class. McGinn was once, Hayes is arguably but Rooney or any of our Scots? No chance.

Just cos Chesney chooses Grant Donkey et al doesn't mean Reynolds and Considine are good enough. They're not.

Why should there be? Our footballers aren't near international class. McGinn was once, Hayes is arguably but Rooney or any of our Scots? No chance.

Just cos Chesney chooses Grant Donkey et al doesn't mean Reynolds and Considine are good enough. They're not.

Consi and Reynolds aren't good enough but they're better than that shite so by default should be in. Anyway, good on the other trio, not sure if Rooney deserves it but the other two certainly do.

Consi and Reynolds aren't good enough but they're better than that shite so by default should be in. Anyway, good on the other trio, not sure if Rooney deserves it but the other two certainly do.

Consi I'd say is certainly on a par with them but Hanley has a £5million pricetag giving the wee ginger shyte a boner every timehe thinks of him.

Reynolds however isnt even as good (nowadays) than that carthorse sevconian Wilson. And the Sevconians hate Wilson probably even more than we do.

Shinnie and McLean must be wishing an ISIS suicide bomber detonates a vest in Strachans office though

I'm not saying Reynolds or Considine are good enough. My point was that there are so many midfielders playing at a higher level than our boys that's it's tough for them - with the lack of defenders by default there's arguably more of an argument for our defenders being selected.

Consi I'd say is certainly on a par with them but Hanley has a £5million pricetag giving the wee ginger shyte a boner every timehe thinks of him.

Reynolds however isnt even as good (nowadays) than that carthorse sevconian Wilson. And the Sevconians hate Wilson probably even more than we do.

Shinnie and McLean must be wishing an ISIS suicide bomber detonates a vest in Strachans office though

I dunno how often you've seen AFC in recent years but I can assure you that nobody in our team has been good enough to play for Scotland... since the last time, whenever the fuck that was.

Think Shankland was the last one to play for U21s but could be wrong.