Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sadiq Khan

Go fuck yourself for a start you patronising prick.

Mayor of London  (a Muslim) and who has been subjected to racism himself of course...

Has decided that all us Scottish Independence voters are racist.

Oh really?

What a pile of fucking bollocks .

Comparing our movement to right wing extremists and Trumps ideals.

Fucking absolute moron.

yet his kind have voted for Brexit.

Deary me.

So wanting to be an independent nation and inviting anyone who wishes to thrive and help Scotland be greater is a racist viewpoint huh?

Does that mean 99% of every single country/nation on earth is racist???

Sorry to say but typical of the deep south of the border inhabitants..

Clueless about what goes on here .

Example some London posh conservative at the house of commons slagged the SNP for failing to keep the free forth road bridge open ..

Know loads of people from London they know not much about anything north of the border one even said where in the West coast is Aberdeen yup true.

Another shocker .

My father in law was an engineer working for the Government he got a gold award designing something back in the 70s.

After collecting his award some posh lady asked if he was Scottish he said yes ..

Where are you from he replied Aberdeen ..

Oh she said do you know Alan Thompson from Glasgow . Now this was an educated person  :hammer::dunno:

Tin hat on.

Sadiq khan has probably infuriated a few of you but what he says is actually correct. Ignoring the remarks about nationalists and racism in Scotland (although you could argue some towards the English) he's right. Nationalism more often than not is racist and you'd be a fool to think otherwise so I'd presume that's what he's drawing experience from. London and Scotland share a lot in common.

Yes there is pride and snobbery in London but you can get that in Glasgow and Edinburgh or any other big city for that matter. Most of them would be ignorant about whatever happens within their own country. Don't think he should have got involved but I can see he's probably towing the party line. I like Khan, compared to that bumbling buffoon of an arsehole, he's ace. Seems to be a shining light in what is probably a sinking ship of labour. He's brought good things to London and noises up trump, a good man in my books for that alone.

Tin hat on.

Sadiq khan has probably infuriated a few of you but what he says is actually correct. Ignoring the remarks about nationalists and racism in Scotland (although you could argue some towards the English) he's right. Nationalism more often than not is racist and you'd be a fool to think otherwise so I'd presume that's what he's drawing experience from. London and Scotland share a lot in common.

Yes there is pride and snobbery in London but you can get that in Glasgow and Edinburgh or any other big city for that matter. Most of them would be ignorant about whatever happens within their own country. Don't think he should have got involved but I can see he's probably towing the party line. I like Khan, compared to that bumbling buffoon of an arsehole, he's ace. Seems to be a shining light in what is probably a sinking ship of labour. He's brought good things to London and noises up trump, a good man in my books for that alone.

He wasnt speaking about more often than not, he was specifically speaking about the SNP and the Scottish independence movement. There were and still are plenty of idiots that champion the independence side, many using warped stats and figures along with stupid arguments about BBC weather maps to try and show how bad a deal Scotland gets from being part of the UK however I could count on one hand the amount of times I saw or heard any racist ramblings through the independence debate and referendum. There was no Scotland First, immigrants out, Scotland for Scottish people... Only a campaign to govern a country from within that country.

To call the Scottish independence movement racist is not only extremely ignorant but a massive insult to 99% of those that believe in Scottish independence.

He isnt right, far from it.

Fucking right he's a balloon.

He's a racist cunt himself in my opinion.

London is similar to scotland??? Ur having a laugh right??

That's an incredibly insulting statement Manchester.

What he says is utter shite.

We are NOT UKIP..we are not the IRA..we are not affiliated with ideals as Trumps..we are not Brexit voters..we are not Quebec..we are not some terrorist anti-anyone organisation.

We are a proud country who wants to overnight oyr own affairs from.  Englanda/London who represent us unfairly.

Teresa may is a wannabe thatcher cunt.

I love my country and dont hate any other nationals. I just want to see my country flourish on its own lije every other fucking nation on earth does.

That certainly does not make me racist!

You do realise London has voted the same way as Scotland in both the referendum and the general election? We also have a non white labour mayor, I'd say that's pretty progressive. This was the point I was trying to make.

Don't get me wrong, I see no other option but for independence and it pains me to see folk in England voting for these horrible cunts. But that is not something you can label londoners with. Forget that Westminster is located here, it's irrelevant.

As I said, I'd say he was probably told to toe the party line because he was there. Whether you agree with it (obviously you don't and quite rightly so) is another thing. I would like to clarify I was saying nationalism as a whole around the world is generally racist, not the Scottish indy campaign. By and large it's been carried our in the right manner especially when you compare it to the hateful ukip and tory campaign.

There is a fine line between nationalism and jingoism. I'm very pro independence but I recognise that we've got a massive number of total bellends and useless fucking cunts in this country. My award for today's biggest Scottish dickhead goes to Jackson Carlaw. Him and Mundell would be multiple winners.

One thing I'm not is "proud to be Scottish". Fuck that shit. I've been more embarrassed to be Scottish, numerous times over the years.

The English who lived in Scotland at the time of the independence referendum got a vote.

The Poles who lived in Scotland at the time of the brexit vote didn't.

Something wrong there I reckon.

Specifically what's wrong were decisions made by civil servants.

In the early 90's, we were recruiting for a management position and the boss said to me - don't interview anyone who's worked in the public sector. I don't want anyone who's been near the government. Even if he's walked past a government building, we don't want the cunt.

There are some times when generalising works. Never met anyone other than useless cunts in the public sector. That's why they're there. Wouldn't survive two seconds in real life.

There is a fine line between nationalism and jingoism. I'm very pro independence but I recognise that we've got a massive number of total bellends and useless fucking cunts in this country. My award for today's biggest Scottish dickhead goes to Jackson Carlaw. Him and Mundell would be multiple winners.

One thing I'm not is "proud to be Scottish". Fuck that shit. I've been more embarrassed to be Scottish, numerous times over the years.

Aye, I'd very much go with this. Khan's comments didn't apply to me, despite being an independence supporter, because I'm not a nationalist. Nationalism to me is about fitba, rugby and a couple of other sports - otherwise it's an arbitrary line drawn by angry cunts a few hunner years ago. The SNP are right on the border of being nationalists for the sake of nationalism and have got worse since the independence vote and Brexit. It remains to be seen whether or not that is a good tactic that will assist in winning a referendum - my opinion is that it could backfire.

Independence, to me, was about understanding that Westminster is not fit for purpose, that it never will be and that people in England - and very much including London - will never break the two party suffocation of democracy. The difference between London and Scotland is that London hugely benefits from Westminster and the fact that it resides in the city, so they can (and have) never looked at it objectively.

As for Sadiq Khan's comments, who gives a fuck? The notion that in the 21st century, cities need a mayor or any other single figurehead is fucking ridiculous. He's just a mannie. He's not going to make London better or worse or make Britain a better place. The sooner we realise that we don't need these people the better. It starts by not hanging on their every word. Just ignore the cunt.

Tin hat on.

That was the whole point of his remarks, to conflate "nationalism" with 'Scottish nationalism', and so there he clearly is NOT correct.

edit: CS beat me to it

Not sure you can find anything untrue there mate  ;)

You've rumbled me as an establishment man ;) I am Sadiq Khan  ;D

I know for a fact he's been chilling out at the houses of parliament today sniggering at calling an entire country racist.

And in fairness not a whole country...only 45% of the country...

*runs away*