Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Owen Coyle

OxfordDon

Not a cat's chance in hell, the knuckle dragging scum would go fucking mental:

1.  He's not very good.

2.  He's not Ronald De Boer.

3.  He's a kafflick.

For these 3 reasons, I personally think he would be an inspired choice, just to send the follow follow filth into total meltdown.

Not a cat's chance in hell, the knuckle dragging scum would go fucking mental:

1.  He's not very good.

2.  He's not Ronald De Boer.

3.  He's a kafflick.

For these 3 reasons, I personally think he would be an inspired choice, just to send the follow follow filth into total meltdown.

From your typical hun's perspective they would probably list those reasons in a slightly different order.

All the more reason to stoke even the faintest rumours regarding him. 

If there's any journalists looking in, Coyle has just popped in to a number of reputable betting companies' odds for next zombie manager at 16/1 and climbing.  That's higher than Ronald De Boer who is at 20/1.  Pass it on. 

The problem with Owen Coyle was so apparent from the early days, or early doors as football men like to say that I'm amazed he ever got took on in the first place. He never stayed anywhere very long either, neither in his playing days nor in management.

Any manager in his interviews who repeats his bland, standard rhetoric and continually kisses the arse of other managers quite evidently isn't very good at his job. He's a charlatan weegie with zero talent and no redeeming features.