Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Politics WYOWYN

mondo

She is a Kirkcaldy girl originally

Having been with more than my fair share o' quines picked up in Jackie O's and Bentley's in the early to mid 80s I know just how filthy those Fife fillies are

So Id deffo whisk her off down to Pathhead sands and bend her over one of the rocks and filling her tank with my best unleaded whilst admiring the vista over the Forth stretching from the Bass Rock all the way along to Granton.

That's the first time I have seen her actually say anything but for some reason I have this instinctive dislike of this woman.

Perhaps she should ask the English apple growers why they stopped growing apples.

There's a story behind the demise of the English cheese industry as well, something to do with the Yanks and dairylee.

Thank god the cheese industry made a comeback, I can't see them replanting the apple orchards though.                    The speech sounds a bit " dig for victory " for my liking , why not just avoid the war.

Anyway, NO

Thank god the cheese industry made a comeback, I can't see them replanting the apple orchards though.                   

If you like cheese, we discovered a Farm Shop yesterday just inland from Portlethen towards the bypass. Devenick Dairy was what I think was written on the packaging. They're building a big facility which opens in April so you'll hear about them soon. I bought a "granite" cheese and a blue cheese. Freshly made on the premises. Very good. It's so free range, this calf was wandering about the car park. They come back when they're hungry was their attitude.

Best cheeses I've discovered recently to be found at Graingers in Stonehaven.

If you like cheese, we discovered a Farm Shop yesterday just inland from Portlethen towards the bypass. Devenick Dairy was what I think was written on the packaging. They're building a big facility which opens in April so you'll hear about them soon. I bought a "granite" cheese and a blue cheese. Freshly made on the premises. Very good. It's so free range, this calf was wandering about the car park. They come back when they're hungry was their attitude.

Best cheeses I've discovered recently to be found at Graingers in Stonehaven.

That Devenick dairy has some decent stuff in it,though Toonsers might be put off by the dubs and skitter round about the shop