Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen to Ankara

donsdaft

It's a long way.

People go to Turkey on holiday (probably not Ankara)

Do you fancy walking there?

How about, just for a laugh, we build a wall from Aberdeen to Ankara.

A big wall, a beautiful wall, an impregnable wall.

Then, lets get the turks to pay for it.

I keep reading that the US Mexican border is approximately 1900 miles long.

I thought I would try to put that distance into some sort of perspective.

Ankara is 1962 miles from Aberdeen.

Get building lads.

The boy's a fuckin nutter.

Hmmm, I've been looking into this and although Ankara is the correct district as the crow flies we might be better to follow established road routes. It would also cut down on the distance we have to build the wall over water.

So, it's a wee bit shorter but the Broch to Belgrade would be an acceptable distance.

When do we start?

Hmmm, I've been looking into this and although Ankara is the correct district as the crow flies we might be better to follow established road routes. It would also cut down on the distance we have to build the wall over water.

So, it's a wee bit shorter but the Broch to Belgrade would be an acceptable distance.

When do we start?

I'm sure you could get a crowd funding page sorted via fezbook, bring on the wall!  Belgrade is better than Ankara anyway

The irony of the Mexican border wall will be when it is exposed immigrant labour is building it.

Maybe Canada had better build a wall to stop all the Americans getting into Canada after Trump has been in office a few more weeks and they all try to leave.

I half expect to discover Armando Iannucci is working for Trump, it would be satire at its best if it wasn't so serious. 

The irony of the Mexican border wall will be when it is exposed immigrant labour is building it.

Maybe Canada had better build a wall to stop all the Americans getting into Canada after Trump has been in office a few more weeks and they all try to leave.

I half expect to discover Armando Iannucci is working for Trump, it would be satire at its best if it wasn't so serious.

The irony is already there:

Trump's wall: Mexican construction firms likely to be biggest winners

• 2 weeks later...