New Chelsea Stadium

MDred

£500 million quid, what are they getting for more than 10 times Dons new stadium.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-38572335

40000 more seats

Demolition/ land clearance costs

Having to work above a subway line and next to an overground train line.

Restricted site requiring lots or permits and a much larger construction force

Relocating private households/ businesses (Arsenal spent a fortune doing this for the Emirates)

Having Herzog & De Meuron as your Architects which will no doubt lead to someone like Arup Associates being the Engineers.

Potentially having to pay rent at another stadium for 2 seasons or playing at a stadium with a vastly reduced capacity

Seemingly cladding the entire thing in fancy brick.

And the big one

its in London.

Well, where to start ;)

Our stadium is being designed by some tin pot architects, I have no doubt that it will end up looking like the inside of St. Mirrens new ground. I believe a globe once named it a British stadiums are always at a premium, but I have no doubts that this will be a great stadium, and most importantly, unique. It's not like the vast majority of other grounds. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Chelsea immensely, but it will be a nice ground.

There's also all the added stuff Tom has said.

Sorry, I started this message before a drive.

Well, where to start ;)

Our stadium is being designed by some tin pot architects, I have no doubt that it will end up looking like the inside of St. Mirrens new ground. I believe a globe once named it a British stadiums are always at a premium, but I have no doubts that this will be a great stadium, and most importantly, unique. It's not like the vast majority of other grounds. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Chelsea immensely, but it will be a nice ground.

There's also all the added stuff Tom has said.

Sorry, I started this message before a drive.

Managed to drop the bitterness about your offer to design the stadium being ignored then? ?