I was at that game and we got pummelled the whole 90 mins. What a bounce it was. That was the first time I heard "we forgot that you were here" as 1,000 of us sang to a half empty stadium.

We were robbed in the first game. It was a Sunday ridiculously early ko - something like 6.30 or 7.45 a.m. - and the official attendance was 10 thousand and something. That was the first time I noticed AFC swicking the gate. Fair enough, me thought as ra sellic get a share. There was at least 25% more in Pittodrie, maybe 30%.

I was at that game and we got pummelled the whole 90 mins. What a bounce it was. That was the first time I heard "we forgot that you were here" as 1,000 of us sang to a half empty stadium.

We were robbed in the first game. It was a Sunday ridiculously early ko - something like 6.30 or 7.45 a.m. - and the official attendance was 10 thousand and something. That was the first time I noticed AFC swicking the gate. Fair enough, me thought as ra sellic get a share. There was at least 25% more in Pittodrie, maybe 30%.

That really is an early KO.