Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Team for tonight according to EE

Wouldnt have Mair or Walker anywhere near the team. Walker is too young and did fuck all to get us to this stage. Mair is a disaster waiting to happen.

I'd go:

Clangers

Maybury Diamond Bus Considine

Nicholson Touzani Severin Aluko

Lovell Miller

Edit: Forgot to say, fa' gives a fuck what team we put out, come on you fucking REDS!

Wouldnt have Mair or Walker anywhere near the team. Walker is too young and did fuck all to get us to this stage.

;D ;D ;D

I won't go as far to say that you should eat half your words :doh:

In the 1st half i thought he was pretty good. The 2nd I was wanting Touzani on before they scored...

Seemed to 2nd to every ball - although the same could be said for most of the team

Mair on the other hand - he aint a left back.

Langfield & Diamond   ;D the  only 2 players to keep there  position every week  & Diamond AINT gettin any better. :wave::-*

Which diamond have you been watching? this season he has come on leaps and bounds, getting closer to fulfilling the potential he showed when he first broke into the team

Time to get the cataracts checked! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but thats just a pile of pish. There is no way that Diamond isn't making progress. Yes he's not been his best the past couple of games, but himself and Langfield and the only two that genuinely show passion for the cause. Those two have kept us in games so many times its ridiculous.  :thumbsup: