Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

PRE-MATCH - Cup Final & Huns Away

Hope the mods don't mind me putting this in here so it gets more views...

Prior to both the Cup Final and the Huns away match, the Dons-friendly pub in Glasgow The Rock would like to get as many Dons fans in as possible - happily take bookings from supporters buses too.

For the Cup Final, The Rock will open at 11am and there is also a bus running from the pub, we're still taking names for the bus and that will leave at 1.45pm for Hampden.  Cost is likely to be around a fiver.

We'll hopefully have some classic Dons matches on the TVs too.

The pub was packed with Dandies before and after the last cup final and it was a brilliant day, great atmosphere and we managed to piss Kevin Bridges off in the process so that was the icing on the cake  ;)

We'd also like to get folk in before the huns game the following week - it's not far from the pub to the Bronx, just across the river. 

If you would like to book in a bus, interested in the bus we're running to the final or would just like more info, please email clubfutbolaberdeen@gmail.com or reply to this post or message me on here.

Many thanks and Stand Free

EDIT: Forgot to add that the Rock is on Highburgh Rd/Hyndland Rd just 2 mins walk from Byres Rd in the West End.

Sounds good

I haven't been to The Rock since the early eighties

Many cup final weekends, would be a good omen.

How's the parking roound about on a Sunday morning?

There's a wee car park at the back of the pub which I'm certain will not be full on a Sunday morning, if you can't get parked there, there is always space on the street the car park is on.

For those who don't know, I should also have added that the Rock sponsor Red Stars, Glasgow's Aberdeen Supporters team, hence the reason for promotion here.  The mighty Red Stars made it 3 wins from 4 league matches today with a 5-1 away win against Shawfield Wednesday (great name!).

Here's a wee clip from the 30th anniversary Gothenburg night we held, special guests were our good friends, the brilliant John McMaster and Peter Weir:

Nice one Bobby, will have a chat and see what the other Globes are planning pre-match

Edit:  Added it to the facebook page Bobby  :thumbsup:

Nice one Manc, thanks for that.  If you can let me know if you're coming through, just so I can give the pub an idea of numbers so they get appropriate numbers of staff in, that'd be much appreciated.