Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hemmin Mods

donsdaft

I'm impressed, very impressed.

My broken boiler thread got a fair bit out of hand yesterday evening.

An intelligent bit of policing saw the worst post removed and the author of it stll posting this morning.

Very unlike Abmad ( as much as I loved Abmad)

It's almost like being at the rugby instead of the fitba

Keep up the good work.

Not sure what that's about I'm fairly new on here and have to say anyone that's posted on this thread are far from being that.

Remember this is off topic keep it cool. :beers:

No one on this thread Buc.

Just someone getting a bit too personal in my opinion for a message board and taking it too far.

Fine line between banter and over stepping decency.

Sometimes even though things posted are funny to others they are hurtful and insulting.

We will always try and make a balanced decision

Dont know who it was and who it was aimed at, but i put 2+2 together, and i hope know one found it funny! Fucking stupidity aye

Good work all Mods

It was me who is the guilty arsehole. Athough it was intended as being semi tongue in cheek, it was also meant to give a kick up the arse. Anger is a terrible emotion and tbh I was expecting a ban on the back of it.

A few of you can indeed put 2 and 2 together esp those who saw it.

However Ive since seen something on another thread which may go to explaining a lot about something.

I was out of order.

Apologies everyone

It was me who is the guilty arsehole. Athough it was intended as being semi tongue in cheek, it was also meant to give a kick up the arse. Anger is a terrible emotion and tbh I was expecting a ban on the back of it.

However Ive since seen something on another thread which may go to explaining a lot about something.

I was out of order.

Apologies everyone

I'd be telling porkies if I didn't admit to it making me smile this morning, but as you say yourself it was out of order, but I take my hat off to you for owning up to the error of your ways.

Takes a man to admit the error of his ways

P.S repeat that and you're binned ;)

I was out of order.

Apologies everyone

I love honesty top man . :beers: