Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Saturdays WYOWYN

Ten Caat

There's more chance of me donating to a roof repair fund for the rangers than there is of me douping this abomination.

I only found out about this monstrosity yesterday while reading the guardian online. They had a youtube video of her 'rapping' and I unfortunately pressed play. After reading some of the discussion on the article, people discussing the rights and wrongs of appropriating Black Culture etc I decided to troll the ultra left of the guardian with these comments.

Listening to this garbage reminds me of a drunk signing karaoke in a bar that's situated in a council estate, slurring and screaming into a mic while spitting drool all over the poor people in front of them.

If it looks like a chav, dresses like a chav and sings like a chav then its probably is a chav.

I would hate to see a black American covering Oasis songs.

I may even be compelled to complain vigorously to someone about it.

Some bit, one called me a modern day Hogarth. I took that as a complement  ;D

As much as i hate her It's a hole and any hole's a goal.....I'm torn here.....emmmm okay I would doggy and she's nae allowed to talk/rap/sing, In out wipe cock on her arse cheeks then out the door never to speak of it again. Cmon Buc dont leave me as the only desperate old man  :laughing:

Jeez oh GB!!!! Look at some of the names above who have said NO.... proper desperados.... but you... i can hardly say it.... you have.... you have said.... YES?!?!?!  :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Who?

And, why?

This is who

Why? Well she is topical (over here). And the ultimate goal of any WYOWYN surely has to be achieving the holy grail of getting a clean sweep of no thank yous. To find the ultimate pot boiler. Some poor bint  Frank McAvennie and Buc wouldn't even plunge. And as Gervaise has dived in head first without even a snorkel, it appears my mission has failed.....

This is who

Why? Well she is topical (over here). And the ultimate goal of any WYOWYN surely has to be achieving the holy grail of getting a clean sweep of no thank yous. To find the ultimate pot boiler. Some poor bint  Frank McAvennie and Buc wouldn't even plunge. And as Gervaise has dived in head first without even a snorkel, it appears my mission has failed.....

Have a Simmie for a brave effort though  :thumbsup: I have a feeling I wont be the only one that says aye  :dunno: