Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Collum

CvB

Disdain for this inept prick deserves a thread all to its self.

Anyway, apart from the obvious about the knob jockey, is the soft penalty for Hamilton last night a direct result of him being blasted for the penalty he actually gave us against Killie earlier this month?

Making assumptions that the fud can count would be dangerous, but assuming he could I'm sure that in his pea sized amoebic brain 1 wrong decision - 1 wrong decision would even its self up.

fucking caaaaaant. 

He's not bias, he's just shite.

he should be refereeing games in D2 until he proves he can actually do it consistently. Failing that, which he would, he should be struck off the list or refs for good.

We havent had a decent ref in this country since Dallas and he wasnt the greatest either.

Quick glance at Sevco meedja board shows the zombie hordes think Craig Thomson is Scottish fitba's worst man in black.

This is no mean feat considering the well published fact that Gollum is a Religious Education teacher in  Roman Catholic high school in Bellshill....

FWIW i don't think he is a cheat just completely inept. Get him back to reffing the juniors.

Odd though as the timothy absolute hate gollum and some of the ones i've spoken to actually empathize with us over the decisions he makes.  Whereas the huns I know were glorifying "agent collum".

I think he is a cheat as well as being totally inept.  His performances are so beyond ridiculous i'd be pishing myself if it didn't affect us. CUNT.