Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What line of work

Buc

I know where u mean, i worked for RIM Fab for 15 years, but that was a while ago!

I see they are on the new school just outside Inverurie.  Fair job by the looks of it.  Dunno why they are building it on a flood plain but hey ho.  Do you know a guy called Sean Mclean? He worked for RIM for a while but started with us recently, good guy.

I see they are on the new school just outside Inverurie.  Fair job by the looks of it.  Dunno why they are building it on a flood plain but hey ho.

They're building it on a flood plain so that all the kids who bide in the houses that are also built on the flood plain can go to school there and take the pressure of the already crammed schools in Inverurie. It was supposed to be built years ago but all those dodgy building firms slopped it for long enough.

You're right though, those big fields flood every year. I know at least two houses had to be taken down again due to subsidence.

On topic. I'm a bridge/shift supervisor on an ROV boat.  :wave:

• 6 months later...

Nice one, Rocket.  It's been a while since I went to the RA and meant to check out some of these. Thanks for reminding me  :thumbsup: