Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who's came over

Buc

Me!

Used AbMad for years but stopped posting when a lot of the long term regulars disappeared, still read through it tho.

At home with my own laptop and ad blocks it was ok but at work like just now on a shitty internet connection and works computer the site just took forever to work due to the ads, this site works a lot better so i've moved in here.  :thumbsup:

The only real problem with this site is the volume of threads devoted to people coming over from Aberdeen Mad.

Hemmin, Buc, there was both an Introductions thread, and an Aberdeen Mad thread that you could have looked at you al' feel. Or were you looking for a full list?

The only real problem with this site is the volume of threads devoted to people coming over from Aberdeen Mad.

Hemmin, Buc, there was both an Introductions thread, and an Aberdeen Mad thread that you could have looked at you al' feel. Or were you looking for a full list?

:hammer:

Aye but allowances need to be allowed for me you should ken that by now  :dunno: