Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Elliot Grandin

Article in the express linking us to this guy and says he's been training with us, winger who also can play attacking mid apparently. Makes sense to an extent although I still don't see it as first priority. Hayes needs to get fit and McGinn is knackered so a good move if he's decent. Although again makes me ask why we signed Storey, thought he was a wide guy too, plus why didn't we send Scott Wright on loan then??

Saw that on the gossip page. Obviously we're working in a limited market at the moment (I.e free players) I guess we do need to provide more cover for Hayes and McGinn, although I'd argue that we've got Burns, Pawlett and maddison to do that. I'd rather we sign someone in the middle though.

All seems to have gone quiet on this one.

Not doubting the lad has had some decent experience but worrying we are looking at someone that has played something like four games in three years.

Reckon him and Morris would have to scrap one another for the place on the treatment table

Is Morris alive?  I know he was on the bench a few weeks back, presume we'll never see him in a red shirt (apart from the u-20's)?

Manc, not only is Morris alive but I actually saw him warming up as a sub on Saturday.

Just read earlier he has been called up to the Irish squad.

Must be their version of Allan Hutton.

Doesn't play all season but gets into the international squad

I think i seen Morris warming up behind the goals at Parkhead recently, or did i imagine that ? many beers were had that day.

We have surely never had a non playing international at Pittodrie before ? :o

Derek Whyte springs to mind. Difference was he did his 'non-playing' on the pitch