Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ayr United - Dons - Wed - 745 PM

A relatively close game for BigAl.  DM has said that he will play a side that should be strong enough to win on Wednesday as Ayr are a decent enough side and can (hopefully won't) cause an upset.  Could really do with a good cup victory to start the season. 

Out

Work

Hopefully listening online

Flat

2-1 Dons, Stockley and Storey

3-0 dons, Stockley, Rooney, Storey

Curious to see the strategy here, don't want to mess with the line up too much but it will be 4 competitive games in 2 weeks and wins Wednesday and Sunday will certainly put us right back on track. I'm all for Alexander getting the nod, important to get him a game and familiarity with those around him. Give Shinnie a breather and I think McGinn is carrying a knock. Also good to further develop the OConnor Reynolds partnership. Tempted to go with Storie for McLean but maybe a good game for McLean to get some confidence back. I'd go with

Alexander

Logan-OConnor-Reynolds-Considine

Storey-Jack-McLean-Burns

Rooney-Stockley

Need to make up for last seasons abysmal showings in the cups. Would go with our strongest team tonight so we can get the game done quickly. Can always rest players once we are well ahead.

In (as long as work does not interfere)

Train then hopefully a beer in town

Standing behind the goal

Jogging for last train

2-0 McGinn and Stockley

Failure to convert chances led to that being a lot more nervy than necessary. On another night as Ryan Stevenson said on Radio Scotland we could have scored seven or eight in the first half alone.

Major pluses were Burns and O'Connor.

End of the day, job done and in the last eight.

Our first away win in the cup since Anderson & Pawlett scored against the Dims at the Tattiedome I believe!!

Christ, feels like a lifetime ago!

Nearly 1,000 Dandies there last night, no doubt the central belt based dandies were well represented  :thumbsup:

CpkyzGtWIAA7OVr.jpg:large