Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Storey signs

get the lad from dunfy bought we dont need another clumpy big striker

I don't think Storey is a clumpy big striker...

Good to see McInnes is quietly and quickly getting another deal done, not 100% convinced about Storey but hopefully McInnes has seen a player in there and gets him consistently playing to his potential.

Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

Now for Milne to open the chequebook for Stewart, McGinn, a defender and keeper (admittedly that's wildly unrealistic).

But, FFS buy a goalie and some central defenders too please!

I doubt we will be buying a keeper.

Rogers signed up, Lennox given new one year deal and told he is part of first team squad next season, so unless we put Lennox out, I'd very much doubt that we had three keepers in first team squad  :dunno:

P.S Welcome on board to young Storey  :thumbsup:

Ah well, happy to be proved wrong! I thought he was pish, but then I don't see him every week. Very similar to Church I thought, but perhaps marginally quicker, but a decent return and good backup. Can't see a future for Shankland now, he will surely be gone. As ED says, good that we're going about our business in a quiet, efficient manner.

Hope to fuck we're getting a keeper though, Rogers doesn't look good enough and Lennox certainly isn't good enough to provide him competition. I'm not sure what the deal is with re-signing Lennox, I'm hoping that it's an uber-precaution in case we don't get our preferred number one choice in time for Europe or the start of the season (McGovern would be at Euros for example).

• 4 months later...

Signing both him and Wes Burns was pointless. One or the other and use the money for a desperately needed holding mid, and then our left back can play at left back.

Very true. I guess it all links back to your squad thread, it's imbalanced and unnecessarily so. Hopefully he'll try to address that in jan