Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Manager of the Year

Jute

I wouldn't have included McInnes either. I'd go for McIntyre, and I've had that cunt McKinnon on the shortlist over Warburton, or even Neilson. I think Warburton is an excellent manager, but he's got the second biggest budget in Scottish football (I think, I could be wrong, but I believe they still pay more than us). It's close like, he's certainly done a good job, but it's clearly being overstated because of who he is manager of rather than what he's achieved. However, pretty much every other manager is where they were expected to be or lower so it's not ridiculous to have Warburton. McGhee seems to have turned Motherwell around too, which will hopefully see him get the Tims job....

I wouldn't have included McInnes either. I'd go for McIntyre, and I've had that cunt McKinnon on the shortlist over Warburton, or even Neilson. I think Warburton is an excellent manager, but he's got the second biggest budget in Scottish football (I think, I could be wrong, but I believe they still pay more than us). It's close like, he's certainly done a good job, but it's clearly being overstated because of who he is manager of rather than what he's achieved. However, pretty much every other manager is where they were expected to be or lower so it's not ridiculous to have Warburton. McGhee seems to have turned Motherwell around too, which will hopefully see him get the Tims job....

Agree with McInnes not being on the list. Cup record alone this year is enough to rule him out. As for Warburton he should be nowhere near the list. Pretty much any one, other than fat Sally, could win the Championship with the budget he has compared to the other teams in that division. He will win it however as he is manager of the tribute act.

If it was a fair contest I would think it would be between Houston and McIntyre.