Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Player of the Year Award

Jonny Hayes is the only Dons player to make it on the list along with the racist shoplifter at Celtic and Hemmings and Stewart from Dundee. Bit surprised at the two Dundee lads as neither really stood out when we played them although I see Hemmings has 21 goals this season so probably does deserve to be in there.

Realistically, the others including Hayes are making up the numbers. The thumb will win this by a landslide and in fairness deserves it. Were it not for his goals The Victims would have been royally fucked this season.

can't really argue with that to be honest.  It's great that Hayes has been nominated however Griffiths winning is a foregone conclusion.

I think it's an indictment of our youth system and McInnes that our young player of the year has only 9 appearances (6 starts) for the club. With Cammy Smith and Nicky Low being our other young players of the year under McInnes, it's not exactly a success Storie (sorry). Will he be the first to actually go on and get a season of appearances for the dons under McInnes? I'm not convinced.

Hun goal against Tims gets goal of the season unsurprisingly. Anything to shamelessly elevate that fixture beyond all others. Decent goal, but I don't even think it's the huns best goal this season (the one against Peterhead was better). Haven't seen the other nominations which appear to have been airbrushed from history.