Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Player of the year and Goal of the season.

:laughing:

I am genuinely amazed at the level of abuse he gets, although he hasn't helped himself occasionally.

I'm not amazed. I already know that there are multiple fools in society and AFC fans are not immune.

He's also not been convincing enough often enough. Undoubtedly talented, I get the feeling he's shortchanging us with his prolonged periods of insufficient desire and application. I detest laziness. In his case, his apologetic reaction when scoring at Celtic and rumours of him inappropriately attending a Celtic match, he's not doing enough to suppress his known love and support for them and this is being highly insensitive to his employers, us.

The sad thing is that his love of Celtic will have been born from the same religious bigotry that infects most OF followers, sectarian divisions being their biggest identifier. The sense of belonging and native tribalism is a big driver in football supporters. It's just got that sick twist in it when it comes to the OF.

It certainly is..........

It makes me so angry that he gets so much abuse and folk on here actually think Taylor is a decent player - I know who I would much rather have in my team  :hammer:

Some people are just too biased or blinkered to see things how they actually are though. Usually the same people that are overly angry and ranty...

If we are to progress we need players like McGinn on form and backed. We certainly don't need players of the standard of Taylor, not if we've got any kind of ambition.

Shinnie is player of the season. One of only six I'd keep.

McGinn and obviously Taylor would be gone. But our board won't show ambition and we won't get close to winning the league again until they do. And whilst Milne is there, we never will.

Meanwhile the missing thousands stay away and the stupid bastards within our ranks - not just the thick idiots who abuse our own players - don't know what day of the week it is.

Three types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and - like many of our hardcore support - those who go "shit, what happened?"

Remember we are the club who believed in Calderwood and Langfield. That's how inept we are.

Shinnie as player of the year. Clear winner for me.

Goal of the season was a bit harder to choose but went with McGinn at Hearts in the end.

Agree with those who are saying the abuse that McGinn gets is unacceptable. He is one of the most talented players in the team on his day but does have dips in form which can be frustrating. However if he played on form in every game he would not be a Dons player.

Shinnie is player of the season. One of only six I'd keep.

McGinn and obviously Taylor would be gone. But our board won't show ambition and we won't get close to winning the league again until they do. And whilst Milne is there, we never will.

Meanwhile the missing thousands stay away and the stupid bastards within our ranks - not just the thick idiots who abuse our own players - don't know what day of the week it is.

Three types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and - like many of our hardcore support - those who go "shit, what happened?"

Remember we are the club who believed in Calderwood and Langfield. That's how inept we are.

Aye, but what about your goal of the season?