Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hello!!

That other message board is a joke. Its gone beyond simply folk being anti-JC, threads this week included -

Calderwood is Fat

Chants and Songs ( to let AFC know how we feel)

Team of Small Weaklings

Walk Away

We all were fucked off after Tuesday - if there had been a bottle of whisky anywhere in my house I reckon it would not have seen Wednesday morning. But this isn't any kind of way to support to a team.

Although some of their points are valid - they are a miserable miserable lot !

log into the live chat this afternoon for evidence... A great afternoons fishing to be had..

It's just depressing...some points are valid but it's the monotonous repitition of the same points by the same people over and over again. Can you imagine standing next to them at games??

Mind you, half of them don't even go!

I've logged into afc-chat a few times but it's obvious there's too many 'fishers' in there.

Decided it was time to register as I can't stand the miserable, negative prats on afc_chat any longer.   Doesn't seem to be like that here and good to see so many people advocating getting behind the team irrespective of any other gripes they may have with JC, Wiggy or whoeve else!

dinnae read too many of mizer's posts about JC then :lolabove:

This should have been posted in the Introductions thread in Off topic, yellow card and a weeks suspension for that sort of behaviour :cardyellow:

Hang on, wrong site  :doh: Welcome aboard :thumbsup: (Just what I need though, another JC fan  :( )

;D Cheers fella.  I wouldn't go as far as say I'm a fan, just not as cynical as some. I don't have a problem with people not liking JC, it's just the mindless repitition of individuals who solely post negative crap about him and have nothing else to say. 

Anyway, don't get me started.

Cheers for the welcome!  :thumbsup:

;D Cheers fella.  I wouldn't go as far as say I'm a fan, just not as cynical as some. I don't have a problem with people not liking JC, it's just the mindless repitition of individuals who solely post negative crap about him and have nothing else to say. 

Anyway, don't get me started.

Cheers for the welcome!  :thumbsup:

Indeed JC needs time to settle in  ???::)

Decided it was time to register as I can't stand the miserable, negative prats on afc_chat any longer.  Doesn't seem to be like that here and good to see so many people advocating getting behind the team irrespective of any other gripes they may have with JC, Wiggy or whoeve else!

We have a chairman who does not spend a thing

we just got hammered by celtic 5-1

our team is no better than average (average players are being replaced by worse average players)

we cant compete with plymouth etc on players

our manager thinks tactics is little sweeties

we are millions in debt

we are no longer the third best supported team in the league

hibs are getting millions for most of there players (we could not get a million for all ours together)

dundee utd hammered us in the cup

What the hell is there to be miserable about

GMON THE DONS LETS GO FOR BAYERN CANT WAIT