Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Performance Art - Toulouse Saturday

It's a long shot but if any of you are in Toulouse this afternoon, I've got a plan.

You know how many great cities in Europe have great squares, places that feel communal, that are communal, that inspire the feeling of togetherness - the likes of which is beyond the imagination and outwith the corrupt self-interest of Eberdeen coonsillors with their incredible lack of foresight over UTG and Marischal College - well Capitole in this city is begging to be filled by some spontaneous humanity.

I'll enter the square from the NE and I'll stop and bellow STAND FREE. I'll dwell on the STAND for about 3 or 4 seconds, and Mannie no. 2 in the NW of the square joins in with WE ARE THE FAMOUS before Mannie 3 in the SW of the square comes in with ABERDEEN. Mannie 4 in the SE gives it WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK before all four of us complete the song, whilst continuing to walk in an anti-clockwise direction.

If anyone has an apartment overlooking the square, please volunteer your services and your location. That could work brilliantly.

We should get smart and dovetail superbly. WE ARE THE FA MOUS A BER DEEN can be sung by all four of us, two syllables a piece. It will appear that we've taken over but spontaneity rather than pre-planned will be the impression.

After this introductory outburst, we will similarly rotate round the square, 80 to 100 yards from each other with We hate Rangers and we hate Rangers, Who's that lying at Pittodrie etc. and for a finale, Francois Hollande, fucking penis, one word each, surrounding the square before all four of us together repeating this utterance of truth. To avoid any chance of getting hassle from the pigs, we'll give it some Cameron, Merkel, Blair and others e.g. BA RACK O BAM A - he's a bam, he's a bam. Whole thing will be done and dusted in 150 seconds. Meet at 2.45 at Le Florida for a libation, start at 3.08? Only cunts with big lungs invited. And dress street but dress class. Ten-c and Moncler OK and definitely NOT Stone Island. Big presence men required.

Edit: work on a Donald fa's yer troosers ditty re Trump. These frogs winna ken fit the fuck's gaan on. By the time they twig, we're gone.

No, wasn't drunk. We ate well and bedded early, especially including the hour forward so woke up in the middle of the night and with nothing specific to do, was able to indulge an already robust imagination. Caught 3 hours back after breakfast. Lovely chill time.

Watching the egg chasing the noo and drinking champagne before dinner. It was too windy to execute the plan today. Like blaanahoolie. Plus I dinna think anyone turned up although we were at Le Florida at 14.45 actually, having been to the shittest Modern Art Museum immediately before, it's only salvation being the huge Picasso - La depouille du Minotaure en costume d'Arlequin.

Had my first ever Long Island Ice Tea today at Le Florida. If I'd had a second and a third, I'd have keeled over. Powerful alcohol injection on top of volatile sleep pattern. Loved it.

Remember, art can be thinking about it, not just performing it :)