Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Europe - The Final Countdown

See, I am excited. I don't expect anything less than a good beating, but as long as we score, I'll be happy. Lets face it, we have a miniscule budget/squad in comparison to them so we may as well enjoy them being here. Who knows when we'll be able to see players of their calibre grace the home turf at Pittodrie, and some of us may even be lucky enough to visit one of the greatest new stadia in the world. We should be proud of the team that they have reached this far due to the aforementioned reasons. I'm not bothered if we lose. I'm just happy to be a part of the European dream. Let's all just have a great time, get behind the team, and who knows what might happen. There is absolutely no pressure on the team. Come on you Reds!!! :AFC2::beers::thumbsup:

I don't think the fight or passion will be a problem. These two games are most probably if not the biggest games this set of players will ever play. They will want to do their best ( I know they should be doing this week in week out ). I'm just not going to the game with any expectations. I'll leave that for Hibs next Sunday.  :thumbsup:

I don't think the fight or passion will be a problem. These two games are most probably if not the biggest games this set of players will ever play. They will want to do their best ( I know they should be doing this week in week out ). I'm just not going to the game with any expectations. I'll leave that for Hibs next Sunday.  :thumbsup:

You would have thought fight and passion would not be a problem in any game but after yesterdays gutless surrender I am not so sure.

Cannot get excited about a game that we are going to loose.

You would have thought fight and passion would not be a problem in any game but after yesterdays gutless surrender I am not so sure.

Cannot get excited about a game that we are going to loose.

I think motivation has been a big problem this season, being in Europe has exacerbated the situation. Thursday will look after itself. Whatever happens happens. I'm going to enjoy myself irrespective of what happens. Its a great European night and I'm not going to be negative about it. Its what we live for!  :thumbsup: