Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ayrshire huns - Dons - 3PM

A rare 3PM kick off for us this week.  Killie are in terrible form at the moment so I would be expecting us to get the 3 points providing we play to the levels of intensity shown in the past couple of weeks.  I wouldn't throw Jack in at the moment either, although I don't think Pawlett did much last week.

Again, i'd rather we stuck to the same starting XI if possible, I would presume that Reynolds will play with a Grassi mask on?

Out

Flat

Theatre for the mrs' birthday

Boozer

2-1 Dons, Hayes and Rooney

Agree with Manc I do not think we should change a winning team and should go with the same line up if everyone fit. With Killie having a plastic pitch we maybe forced to make changes as we have a couple of players who have suffered knee injuries in the past and might not be risked on this surface. Killie look pish and we should be looking to win by a few.

Oot

Finishing the Xmas shopping

Edinburgh City v Cumbernauld Colts

Meal in town

3-0 Rooney double and Hayes

Back in the UK for xmas, so yesterday was the first live game of the season for me. Killie are a poor poor side, but we lookers assured throughout. Much bigger support than I expected, top section almost full. Thought Cammy Smith looked really good when he came on, very clever pass to PP for the 4th goal.

Back in the UK for xmas, so yesterday was the first live game of the season for me. Killie are a poor poor side, but we lookers assured throughout. Much bigger support than I expected, top section almost full. Thought Cammy Smith looked really good when he came on, very clever pass to PP for the 4th goal.

Watched the goals on red tv, all were very well worked goals,  my.favourite was probably McGinns cross for Rooney. Ooft! Glad your first live game was a good one! Id really like to see Smith get some more game time.

As comfortable a 4-0 away win as I have seen in many a year.

We came flying out of the traps and by the time we got our first goal must have had near 80% possession.

I've seen us take many a humping at Rugby Park in the last twenty years so yesterday was particularly enjoyable.

Heard the Killie fan (Gordon or fitever his name) is on Radio Scotland after game saying that it could have been double figures for us such was the domination.

Lets hope we can keep the momentum building into the New Year cause the howkers are there for the taking this season.