Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Travel Chaos

Tyrant

Apparently the Forth Road Bridge being closed has caused traffic chaos doon in that neck of the woods. And earlier today it was announced that the bridge would remain shut until into next year. A massive pain in the arse but better than then the bridge collapsing and dunking some poor cunts into the Forth.

The Kincardine Bridge being the only alternative (Clackmananshire Bridge also maybe?) it's likely to be rammed. How much more time should we be allowing for driving up and doon? I did think about taking the train briefly. Basically until I saw the bat shit crazy prices.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me 4 1/2 hours but that's because I tried to clever and avoid the Kincardine bridge and went via Stirling... Shouldn't have bothered!

This is the way Sat Nav took me and it was fine. Took 3 hours but never hit any queues or anything. On the way back we went over the Clackmananshire Bridge. There was a lot of traffic in this area but we were queued for only a few minutes. Most of the traffic was queued in the opposite direction.