Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Lee Erwin ?

Ok no real grounds for this but here goes.

Have thought for a fair bit of this season that this guy had something about him.

Never really knew that much about his background but after watching him leaf the line for Motherwell thought I would check and to my surprise found he had been out on loan at Arbroath under Paul Sheerin and see he is out of contract.

Big awkward looking guy to play against and had an eye for goal.

Given he is out of contract this summer, anyone think he might be worth an approach ?

I have heard a rumour there is a £500k development fee involved. :eek: Surely not

Been at Motherwell since he was twelve so nine years in total.

Leeds Utd are a "category one" club so compensation due of £60k per annum i.e £540k allegedly

Thing is, why would anyone go to Leeds? They are completely fucked and being run by a lunatic. Yes, its in England and you'll get a bit more money, but surely you'd want some sort of job security?

See everyone who signed for Dundee circa 99/00

Hearts during Romanov

And of course those lovable rogues down ibrox way.

So many footballers are morons and will go wherever their agent tells them to even if it is apparent they could go months without being paid or even up unemployed within less than a season.

See everyone who signed for Dundee circa 99/00

Hearts during Romanov

And of course those lovable rogues down ibrox way.

So many footballers are morons and will go wherever their agent tells them to even if it is apparent they could go months without being paid or even up unemployed within less than a season.

Difference being, they were all playing in the top division though I don't disagree with your last paragraph.