Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Tractor fuckers - Sun - 12:30PM

Final game of the season, Ando's final game in a Dons shirt.  I hope it's a complete sell out and Rooney manages to break the record as it would be a great send off for one of the best players i've personally seen play for us.  It's been a great season, probably should have delivered more but I am happy with the progress we have made. All on the proviso that this is a stepping stone for greater things next season!

Looks like it's heading for a sell out anyway, and so it should be with £10 tickets!

11209391_10153272809752482_3251254605507836453_n.jpg?oh=1fe4b4f13ded525673d3609b61549b55&oe=56023B7B

Tenner?

Bigger legend than the one involved in the most drawn out final game ever (37 final games and counting...)

Tickets for that rogering by Crystal Palace "oooh a' they?" were being sold for £1k.

Indicative of how out of touch english are.

aye should be a bumper crowd probably about 16k ,  Anderson deserves a great send aff but so does the team .  Aye cups was a disappointment but the improvement in the last two years been amazing . and seeing Pittodrie getting the kind of crowds we used to get in the 80s  has been great to see.  club and the team in great place. lets pack the ground out on sunday :thumbsup:

Taking the youngest to the upper RDS on Sunday, thats him been in all sections of the ground now, much to the annoyance of his elder brother whom I never took into the mainer.

Anyways love the final game of the season, knowing full well we have a few weekends ahead of no fitba to look forward to :( so try and make the most of it.

I cannot beleive Ando will be making his last appearance, doesn't seem too long ago I watched him make his debut.

Taking the youngest to the upper RDS on Sunday, thats him been in all sections of the ground now, much to the annoyance of his elder brother whom I never took into the mainer.

Anyways love the final game of the season, knowing full well we have a few weekends ahead of no fitba to look forward to :( so try and make the most of it.

I cannot beleive Ando will be making his last appearance, doesn't seem too long ago I watched him make his debut.

The bit in bold is going to take a bit of getting used to.  He's been in the team for most of my Dons supporting life  :  I know he's not really featured this season, but he's still the captain.

Wish i could be there on Sunday, but prior engagement unfortunately, otherwise known as my wedding anniversary

Out

In Glasgow

In Glasgow

Still in Glasgow

3-1

Rooney x 3  ;D

Thanks for everything Cadger and good luck with your new role within the club :thumbsup:

Do we reckon Russell will start? I'd be very surprised if he got any more than a token couple of minutes at the end?

I thought there was a tweet from the Club earlier today that has confirmed Anderson will start and Captain the team on Sunday.

Wish i could be there on Sunday, but prior engagement unfortunately, otherwise known as my wedding anniversary

You could have had the perfect gift for your Wife, two tickets for Sundays game, followed by a pie and a pint at the Pittodrie bar.  ;D

cmon Falkirk next week ;D.

after the split think only smith out the squad players has shown that he is up for it.  once again pawlett disappoints ,  shankland gets in to great positions and backs into the centre half brilliantly but gets far to excited when chances come his way. needs to relax . but he is bit away fae being a starter. but his time will come. goodwillie must be getting punted I hope so.  been told  a couple quality signings coming in to join shinnie.  so we will wait and see.  brilliant fae the fans today regards Anderson and the rest.  . oh great see wright and ross come on . two guys watched lot. think they will force there way in eventually.  strange seeing so many players missing today. .season ticket renewed but I need break . but come end june  my  passport will be getting looked out and we start again. tims we aint going away.