Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New Kit

I will  get it for my nephew it will be a big seller . for  me its mostly all red then that pleases me.  mind you last Aberdeen fitba  top  I wore was white away top 78. with the admiral down the sleeves loved it  .  that top was never aff my back    .logie skid boys were always trying  nick it aff my washing line  ,but my ma  stood firm. cheers ma  :thumbsup:

I will  get it for my nephew it will be a big seller . for  me its mostly all red then that pleases me.  mind you last Aberdeen fitba  top  I wore was white away top 78. with the admiral down the sleeves loved it  .  that top was never aff my back    .logie skid boys were always trying  nick it aff my washing line  ,but my ma  stood firm. cheers ma  :thumbsup:

:lolabove:

I actually don't mind the kit, it's growing on me.  Well the short sleeved one anyway.  I'm sure i'll crumble and order it on friday night when I get in from the pub  :thumbsup:

As ED said to me earlier, shame they haven't kept the retro badge, really liked that and the smartest thing on the current one.