Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Arabs - Dons - Sat - 3PM

width=400 height=240http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.171101.1388478873!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620/image.jpg[/img]

Sounds like we'll have a fully fit squad, apart from the suspended Robson and Anderson being left out of the squad.  Surprisingly though, only 3000 supporters expected, would have thought we'd get a few more than that for a sat ko?  Would like us to keep the same starting XI as the second half although that does limit the changes we can make.  Smith looked very good coming off the bench.

I really hope we take them to the sword.  I've had enough of jackies pish this season, would really like him to eat some humble peh.

Out

Triathlon training

Listening online

Out in town

3-0 Dons, McGinn, Rooney, Taylor

aberdeen-dundee-united-adam-rooney-celeb_3292287.jpg?20150418171604

Tickets for the Shed for this one. United have looked shite of late so expecting a comfortable win.

In

Boozer in Dundee enjoying a pint and pissing myself laughing at thought of Manc doing Triathlon training

Shed

Boozer in Dundee

3-0 Dons, McGinn, Rooney, McLean

Tickets for the Shed for this one. United have looked shite of late so expecting a comfortable win.

In

Boozer in Dundee enjoying a pint and pissing myself laughing at thought of Manc doing Triathlon training

Shed

Boozer in Dundee

3-0 Dons, McGinn, Rooney, McLean

:laughing:

Well that was pish although we probably did not deserve to lose. Created a few chances but sadly fell to wrong player each time. United bossed the midfield but created little. As others said gutting that season petered out with such a whimper however outlook for next season is really positive. Cannot wait until 2nd July.