Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Killie huns vs Dons - Sun - 12:15PM

Another TV game, in Edinburgh this weekend so hopefully catch it over a convenient "pub lunch".

Decent record against Killie of late. 6 wins on the bounce with 8 goals scored and 2 conceded. Can't afford to be complacent though as they can and have scored goals.

Would probably stick with what we started with on Wednesday and sub pee-paw off again.  How long is Jack out for or was it just a precaution?

In / out: Out

Pre matcher: Walking round Edinburgh

Match: Hopefully a pub somewhere for "lunch"

Post matcher: Train back down to London

Prediction: 2-1 Dons, McGinn and Roooooonnnnneeeyyyyyy

Another TV game, in Edinburgh this weekend so hopefully catch it over a convenient "pub lunch".

Decent record against Killie of late. 6 wins on the bounce with 8 goals scored and 2 conceded. Can't afford to be complacent though as they can and have scored goals.

Would probably stick with what we started with on Wednesday and sub pee-paw off again.  How long is Jack out for or was it just a precaution?

In / out: Out

Pre matcher: Walking round Edinburgh

Match: Hopefully a pub somewhere for "lunch"

Post matcher: Train back down to London

Prediction: 2-1 Dons, McGinn and Roooooonnnnneeeyyyyyy

Give us a shout over the weekend when your up for watching game.

Not making this one either. Pish kick off time makes it way to easy to sit in pub and watch this on TV.

Oot

Flat

Pub somewhere

Edinburgh Wolves American Football game at Meadowbank

2-0 Rooney double.

Michael Johnstone might be gone, but his treachery to Scottish football is not forgotten therefore, much as it hurts not going the ten minutes to Rugby Park I'm out.

Out

Walking the dog

Watching on TV

Depending upon the weather, either golf or lazing about

Hard fought one each draw

Hayes for us, Big Josh for them.

Kilmarnock: Samson, O'Hara, Syme, Ashcroft, Westlake, Clingan, Slater, Johnston, Obadeyi, Eremenko, Magennis. Subs: Brennan, Barbour, Miller, Cairney, McKenzie, Eccleston, Kiltie.

Aberdeen: Brown, Logan, Considine, Daniels, Reynolds, Flood, Smith, McLean, Hayes, McGinn, Rooney. Subs: Langfield, Taylor, Robson, Jack, Pawlett, Goodwillie, Shankland.

How have we started ? Missed the first 30 mins

Well then, ended my self imposed boycott of Rugby Park (justified by Johnston no longer being chairman) and by fuck I'm glad I did. That was a thoroughly entertaining game, and whilst we might have made harder work of it than we might of, we got there in the end.

Was initially concerned about listing three players on the bench whom McInnes patently didn't fancy playing on the artificial surface but it worked out in the end.

Our dominance in the first half hour must have been the pretty close to being the highest by any team in a SPL game this season and apparently on BBC Scotland was reported as 78/22 us for the first thirty minutes, but worryingly we had nothing to show. First goal I initially thought was Daniels. Second half we were less dominant, but I never had any doubts about not winning that game until Brown's moment of utter madness in injury time, but thankfully he redeemed himself.

Top Dons in no particular order, Flood, Smith, Logan & McGinn.

Highlights:

Can't believe someone told you it was 2-2 DeeDon  :rofl:

Mind you, it wasn't far from being so! Just as well the penalty was shite!  :thumbsup:

I see McInnes is saying that it's our most dominant away display this season.  Hard to argue, just a shame we didn't have more to show for it. 3 points are 3 points though.