Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Masters

topcorner

Anybody else excited about it?

Who are you tipping to win the thing? I usually win a lot of money from Edinburghdon with golf betting but he’s fucked off on a boat so I need another way to make some profit from it.

I can’t see Tiger doing much despite him being 3rd/4th favourite.

Always exciting, signals the starting gun for the golf season.

Interesting to see if Speith hings on, there's been a helluva record of front-runners throwing away even the biggest of leads this season. And he's a young loon to be winning a major, two days to go, lot of golf to come.

His to lose tho, two rounds of level par might be good enough.

Shame that Rose dropped a shot on the last hole. Speith doesn't seem to be budging or faltering at all.

Far from faltering, he is actually pulling away from the chasers. Going to take a monumental collapse now for him not to win. A very controlled and mature performance from him.

Far from faltering, he is actually pulling away from the chasers. Going to take a monumental collapse now for him not to win. A very controlled and mature performance from him.

Didn't bother watching the last hour in the end, fair play to spieth, he was the most consistent player over the weekend. Rory had a better day of it yesterday as did hideki and mickelson.