Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

TICKET REMINDER - Upcoming matches: SPL/CUP/UEFA/CIS

UEFA CUP ABERDEEN v BAYERN MUNICH

Season ticket holders are reminded they have until the close of business tomorrow (Wednesday 16th) to reserve their own seats for the Bayern Munich game on Thursday 14th February.

For further information on the Bayern home game click here: http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1210340,00.html

SCOTTISH CUP ABERDEEN V FALKIRK

Season ticket holders have until close of business on Monday 21st to reserve their own seat for the Falkirk Scottish Cup 4th Round replay on Tuesday 22nd

AFC and Falkirk have come to an agreement on the ticket prices for next week's Scottish Cup Third Round replay.

Both clubs were keen to assist fans by reducing the cost of the tickets. The discounted prices are as follows -

Main Stand adults £18 concessions £12 U12 £6

RDS/South Stand (Falkirk fans are in the south stand) adults £15 concessions £10 U12 £5

Merkland Stand adults £10 concessions £6 U12 £4

UEFA CUP BAYERN MUNICH v ABERDEEN

Season ticket holders have until close of business on Friday 18th to send all ballot forms for the Bayern away home. To download a ballot form or for more information on the game click here: http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1209001,00.html

SPL & CIS DUNDEE UTD v ABERDEEN

Would all supporters please note that there are still tickets left for the Dons Clydesdale Bank away match against Dundee Utd on Saturday (19th January) and for the CIS Insurance Cup semi final against Dundee Utd on Tuesday 29th January.

CLYDESDALE BANK SPL DUNDEE UNITED V ABERDEEN - SATURDAY 19TH JANUARY KICK OFF 3PM

We have the West, Fair Play, and Jerry Kerr Stands to sell.

Adults prices: £22 and £25

Concessions: £12 and £13 (Under 18 and Over 60)

CIS INSURANCE CUP ABERDEEN V DUNDEE UTD TUESDAY 29TH JANUARY KICK OFF 7.45PM

Tickets for our CIS Cup Semi - Final match against Dundee United on 29th January are still on sale. The game will be played at Tynecastle Stadium with a 7.45pm kick off.

Aberdeen have been allocated 8,600 tickets in the Wheatfield and Gorgie Family stands. Wheatfield stand: Adults £22 no concessions are available in this stand. Gorgie Family stand Adults £18, Concessions £5. (Concessions are under 16 years of age only)

Please note the ticket office and the phone lines are extremely busy at the moment with tickets being sold for all the various games. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Went past the ticket office at lunchtime today, thinking "ha ha. I bet all the other season ticket holders have bought their Bayern home tickets by now. I'll waltz in and out in 5 minutes..." Looked for a parking space, saw the queue snaking through the shop and onto Merkland Road and promptly buggered off again. Got the bird to hang about on the phone for 50 minutes to buy for me instead.

Incidentally, the guy she spoke to told her there were only "limited spaces" in the RD where we could get 2 seats together. How can seating be so limited, if it's been based on a one ticket per person policy so far? However, i do believe the salesman was possibly a bit dim, from what she was telling me...