8 Hibernian 21 +1 28

9 Kilmarnock 22 -9 22

10 St Mirren 20 -18 22

11 Hearts 22 -8 21

12 Gretna 20 -30 10

League Cup: Semi Final vs United in a few weeks

Scottish Cup: Falkirk away next week

UEFA Cup: Last 32....so far

Added to that we have played 6 games in 16 days, with a hell of alot of injuries and half fit players, yet have still moved up the table.

Ok we're nae world beaters at the moment but given the circumstances we are doing pretty well.  Hibs are in free fall. Hearts are completely out of it, well will get injuries and suspensions before long and united are also on a poor run.  We are playing just about as badly as we can, but are still picking up points and surely will improve as we get folk back from injury.

Bring on 2008

Can't wait

Wasn't there but Radio Scotland were actually quite positive about it all, said it was quite a good game despite the scoreline.

BBC radio scotland commentators in crack smoking scandal?

crack.jpeg

2nd half was pretty good entertainment.

1st half was them passing the ball sideways lots

1st half playing a negative 4-5-1 with midfielders man marking.

2nd half the same until the sending off, then Falkirk were better until Langfeilds save. Then we tried to attack, but it was a shambles. Weather didnt help I must admit, I saw no entertainment in the 2nd half....it was infuriating.

I'm as pissed off as anyone that we couldn't beat 10 men, but the stats make it sound closer between the two teams than some are suggesting.

Falkirk    Aberdeen

Goals :    0    0

Possession :    50%    50%

Shots On Target :    6    4

Shots Off Target :    7    10

Corners :    3    4

Fouls :    11    14

Most Fouls :    Riera (3)    Miller (4)

Yellow Cards :    1    4

GS, I'm with you pal.  You could also add to the original post that we sold our best player for a million quid before the season started, yet we're still battling on in four competitions.

I'm feckin proud to be a red, today and every day.

Anyone else hear the radio commentry today?  Bill Leckie is a disgrace.  You could hear him willing Falkirk on to score (it sounded like he ejaculated all over Jim Duffy at one point in the second half when they got into our box), and his dislike for our heroes was clear.  Fucking wankshaft.

Unsure what folk are griping about. 4th in league, shafted with injuries, but still grindng out points (celtic did that many, many gameas last season and plenty bbc wankpots were willing to verbally ejaculate over thier wonderfullness), still in Europe and both cups. Fighting each game against pish weather.  This is the season to grind out results pure and simple as that.  Fuck the doubters, no one rally remembers a pish or an even outstanding perforamnce in a league game come the end of the season.  Me? Im always behind the team!!!! :AFC2:

This season has been fantastic, the UEFA Cup run has gone well beyond my expectations and given me some memories that will last with me for years - and there is more to come with the Bayern games. We could well even be in a Cup final this year with a very good opportunity to raise some silverware for the first time in years.

However, I feel that this season is going to be a very bittersweet one with the next few days events which might lead to drastic changes at Pittodrie. Its all hearsay at the moment but the signs are not good.

I suppose that with the highs of European football we all have some harsh realities to live up to - be that the players, management, directors and fans.