Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Falkirk games. Which would you rather win?

Guest Nellie The Don
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nellie The Don

Playing Falkirk twice in two weeks. On current away form I am far from confident.  So my question is, if we were to win only one of these games, which would you rather.  Feel free to pontificate and give reasons or not.

Personally, I would rather the 3 points. 

League game definitely.

Falkirk are playing well right now and are in that group of teams (Utd, Hibs, ICT) that are hanging on our coat-tails.  Win the league game and it sets up an intriguing Tannadice trip that may just see us chasing down Motherwell to re-claim third spot, then suddenly things look rosey again.

Well as I've said elsewhere, I'd take a win in the cup and a draw in the league, but if it had tobe a win/lose scenario, then I'd take a cup win, and a league defeat.

The cup is obviously a one off, but the loss of three league points whilst disappointing can be recovered from.

Well as I've said elsewhere, I'd take a win in the cup and a draw in the league, but if it had tobe a win/lose scenario, then I'd take a cup win, and a league defeat.

The cup is obviously a one off, but the loss of three league points whilst disappointing can be recovered from.

Basically with what you say BigAl. Couldn't of worded it better myself! :thumbsup:

why?

we have no fucking players

well we do, however you & I can take into account injuries etc etc and look for the best out of a bad situation, however as we both know that's not an excuse to the more vocal sections of our support.

you know that if we don't win today, the usual boo's and Jimmy out calls will come from the usual suspects.