Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v ICT

One of the worst games I've been to in my life, how we never conceded a goal with one of the worst defensive line ups in the club's history I'll never know.

Cannae disagree, but it was marginally better than Love Street. Just got home about half an hour ago, and todays positives for me:

1. Three points

2. Another voucher for Bayern game

3. At last starting to thaw oot as on my third Jack Daniels

Hard pushed to think of much else to be honest.

Team's getting healthy, Falkirk beaten twice in a row away? Tall order but I think it can be done.

Think thats extremely optimistic Drew.

Cannae see it happening to be honest.

Reckon I'd be happy with a draw in league game and a cup victory :thumbsup:

Think thats extremely optimistic Drew.

Cannae see it happening to be honest.

Reckon I'd be happy with a draw in league game and a cup victory :thumbsup:

I'd take that.  Game yesterday was terrible, but I thought Miller was excellent again and deserved his MotM.  Langfield made some very good saves but his kicking got us into a fair bit of trouble.

Truth is that I'd accept the draw in the league too but I think Falkirk are due for their awakening that they aren't a European contender.  It's usually about now that the top 4 (outwith the old firm) begin to emerge.

In fairness to them though Drew, Falkirk are probably long overdue something from us. Been a few games of late where Falkirk have put a lot into the games, and rather harshly ended up with nothing

We had so many players out and also the weather was fucking appalling.

Langfield was excellent throughout and Byrne (strangely) was solid at the back despite a couple of unbelievable moments!

Miller again was excellent and I think "creative falling" was a little harsh given how downright clumsy Tokely was with his challenge, very little doubt about the validity of the penalty. We should have, with some better finishing, pumped them given how much better we were early in the game.#

Derek Young was absolutely HONKING though.