Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Mirren 0 Dons 1

Winning ugly has been a hallmark of recent seasons. Usually involve late Lovell goals too so nice to see them both making a re-appearance this season. Sometimes you just have to wade through shit to get to where you want to be. Hearts and Hibs are imploding so if our only competition for 3rd is Motherwell and UTD then I think we will be OK regardless of how we perform. Another tough game on Wednesday though, 3 points will be very useful.

Stevie's new top is clearly bringing him luck. I'd like to think I've played a part in this.

Bring on his 3rd goal v Caley!

He is a mercenary bastard. He knows he is going in January as he hasn't been offered a contract so he wants to make sure he gets a good move. It sums up the attitude at the club right now when players can turn it on or off depending how big a game it is or whether the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is on the line  :hammer:

He is a mercenary bastard. He knows he is going in January as he hasn't been offered a contract so he wants to make sure he gets a good move. It sums up the attitude at the club right now when players can turn it on or off depending how big a game it is or whether the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is on the line  :hammer:

::)

Even though the guy has said he doesn't want to leave?

If he came on today and did nothing and it finished 0-0, you'd slag him. But he comes on and scores the winner, and you still slag him?

Christ, I thought this WASN'T the Hat site...

::)

If he came on today and did nothing and it finished 0-0, you'd slag him. But he comes on and scores the winner, and you still slag him?

Christ, I thought this WASN'T the Hat site...

So he pops up and bags a goal from a defensive fuck up having offered nothing else in the game and I am no longer allowed to have the opinion that he has been giving zero effort for a long time now ? To top off that ridiculous perspective you then feel the need to tell me how I would react in a hypothetical scenario despite having no idea how I think. Oh, and the 'you can only criticise players on afc chat' line is sooooooooooooooooo last month. 8)

So he pops up and bags a goal from a defensive fuck up having offered nothing else in the game and I am no longer allowed to have the opinion that he has been giving zero effort for a long time now ? To top off that ridiculous perspective you then feel the need to tell me how I would react in a hypothetical scenario despite having no idea how I think. Oh, and the 'you can only criticise players on afc chat' line is sooooooooooooooooo last month. 8)

So you wouldn't have slagged him if he came off the bench and had done fuck all? If he hadn't profited from that defensive fuck up you wouldn't have got stuck in to for not getting in there to score?

Did i say you were no longer allowed an opinion? Fucking dry your eyes pal.

Three points yes, but performance was woeful.

Played our get out of jail card today to escape with all three points.

St Mirren huffed and puffed but their finishing was woeful

Pass marks to Clangers and Miller, but very few others

Just glad that I've broken my hoodoo................................... :thumbsup:

Aye that was utter bollocks! We didn't deserve to win, but neither did they. Lovell was handed the opportunity on a plate, and scored. Otherwise our defence hung on thanks to Seve, the supposed defenders Mair, D Smith and Byrne should never ever ever paly for aberdeen again as they are incompetent useless cunts. Seve saved us the game, as they were utter fuckwits and he saved us every time.

Midfield - did we have one???

Miller, very good.

Lovell, took his chance very well.

Fuck me we were awful, but at least better than at motherwell and gretna

Three points yes, but performance was woeful.

Played our get out of jail card today to escape with all three points.

St Mirren huffed and puffed but their finishing was woeful

Pass marks to Clangers and Miller, but very few others

We really were pitiful in the first half but vastly improved in the second. Then improved once again when Dan! Smith went off. Total imposter.

I thought Seve did a great job at the back, uncomplicated defending.

Miller was just brilliant, trying his bollocks off for the team which, incidentally was what I thought of Steve Lovell, looked like he was really working.

Young is NOT a striker, he was also off the pace and looked to be hindering the forward line by not taking up the right spaces at all or not quickly enough.

Langfield had a very solid game. 

To be fair Bobby, I cannot remember a single player in recent times who has said "I want to leave" before they've actually left. It's just not the done thing. In recent times, Anderson, Winters, Zero, Whyte, Dadi, Bisconti and Stavrum left it until they'd actually signed with someone else before telling us.