Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Injury Update

Dinnae shoot the messenger as admit to copying from todays Retard so no guarantees this is correct. but this is the position they are reporting.

Andrew Considine, Zander Diamond, Darren Mackie and Jackie McNamara have already been ruled out while Richie Byrne, Chris Clark, Jamie Langfield, Chris Maguire, Scott Severin and Sone Aluko are doubtful.

Let the tombola go into overdrive trying to piece together a starting eleven from whats left

Even with all of those players out, we can put out this side:

Souter

Foster Hart Mair Dan-Smith

Jamie-Smith Touzani Nicholson Young

Miller Lovell

Bench wouldn't be nice reading though.

Kelly

Jon Smith

Stuart Smith

JDV

Paton

McVittie

Kurrant?

Also, I heard McVitie plays like a Penguin although he may also be out as he has problems with his Digestive system...

Edit: Just noticed on RedWeb Hart is also out. So move Touzani back into defence and hope at least one of the "doubtful"s is fit.

P&J reported today that Touzani has been playing with an open wound since he had to have the stitches removed from his goalpost injury. Makes sense as to why he's probably been a bit off pace. He also said he wanted to play on because its his first run in the team.

I like the idea he's willing to do this, but I don't know if its good for the team if he plays as below par as he has been since the injury.