Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Best Football Moment of 2007

Guest swaddon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dnipro for me! Fantastic result, brilliant company, great beer.

I'll never forget that trip, from the shite coloured water in kiev, to the terrifying prop plane we took on our way to Dnipro (chop here with crash axe!), the bus crash, driving down a set of stairs, the bullet holes in the stadium doors, yer maws a mattress,  400 dandies who we had spent three days drinking with falling about the stadium in sheer ecstacy, and the feeling of finally getting home once it was all over. It was amazing.  :thumbsup:

Guest fatshaft

It's a coin toss between any of the first 4, plus Scotland V France at home. As the two France games were in the top 3 Scotland results of all time it should be one of them, but the Dnipro result was massive, the Copenhagen game just mental (wish I'd been there), so for me as the onlt game I was actually at, and for the best atmosphere I'd ever seen at Pittodrie, I'll go the 2-0 v Huns.

Dnipro for me! Fantastic result, brilliant company, great beer.

I'll never forget that trip, from the shite coloured water in kiev, to the terrifying prop plane we took on our way to Dnipro (chop here with crash axe!), the bus crash, driving down a set of stairs, the bullet holes in the stadium doors, yer maws a mattress,  400 dandies who we had spent three days drinking with falling about the stadium in sheer ecstacy, and the feeling of finally getting home once it was all over. It was amazing.  :thumbsup:

A-FUCKING-MEN!! :thumbsup:

Guest Santino

I am new fan to Aberdeen! I have seen the Aberdeen play on internet but it is good attacking football the team will play. The aberdeen players have came to the attention of people here in Italy after the good win against FC Copenhagen since Copenhagen are known as a good team throughout european teams. I would say the match against Copenhagen is the best so far in the european campaign.

Guest Shabba Ranks

I am new fan to Aberdeen! I have seen the Aberdeen play on internet but it is good attacking football the team will play. The aberdeen players have came to the attention of people here in Italy after the good win against FC Copenhagen since Copenhagen are known as a good team throughout european teams. I would say the match against Copenhagen is the best so far in the european campaign.

Gloryhunter  :thumbsup:

Benvenuti!!!

Buon Festa e Felice Anno Nuovo!!!

Who is your Italian team?

Forza Lazio, Ale!

Mortacci tua

Tifare è un dovere di tutti riuscirci è un onore di pochi.

Forza Roma  :thumbsup:

Tutti fruity, rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeet petite. Cannae push a push-pop.

Check out my Fiesta, it's got a lasagne splodge on its carborator.

Forza Reds!

Guest Caroline B

For me it has to be the win against Rangers on the last day of the season. It was the one result that started it all off into this season's big adventure. Certainly the most important.

Closely followed by the Copenhagen result. The atmosphere is the best that's been around Pittodrie for a long time.