Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hun sycophants

Im fucking sick of the likes of Calderwood and Severin sucking up to the Huns and defending them at every turn. After every game we play against the filth, Calderwood is giving it "Big Lee" this and "Wee Stevie" that. "All credit to Ra Gers". Now we have Seve in the link below saying that he is good mates with Lee and he shouldnt have been sent off! Even though he blatantly kicked out at him?? Maybe something to do with the fact Seve's old man is a Season Ticket holder at Ibrox.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/7159060.stm

We may as well surrender games against the Huns, none of the players on the park actually wanted the 3 points yesterday, wouldnt want to de-rail the Gers title charge would we? It's about time we got back to the Fuck the Huns attitude, I cant be the only person sick of this Hun love-in at Pittodrie?

Im fucking sick of the likes of Calderwood and Severin sucking up to the Huns and defending them at every turn. After every game we play against the filth, Calderwood is giving it "Big Lee" this and "Wee Stevie" that. "All credit to Ra Gers". Now we have Seve in the link below saying that he is good mates with Lee and he shouldnt have been sent off! Even though he blatantly kicked out at him?? Maybe something to do with the fact Seve's old man is a Season Ticket holder at Ibrox.

We may as well surrender games against the Huns, none of the players on the park actually wanted the 3 points yesterday, wouldnt want to de-rail the Gers title charge would we? It's about time we got back to the Fuck the Huns attitude, I cant be the only person sick of this Hun love-in at Pittodrie?

I Sky+ the game and watched the interviews afterwards, its fair to say that Calderwood was a bloody embaressment. I have defended the guy plenty of times in the past but his arse kissing to the opposition was sickening.

Absolutely spot on mate and said this to my mate yesterday. The reason that players and managers are interviewed by the media is because their supporters want to hear what they have to say about our club. Why do they think we want to listen to that shite talking up our most hated of rivals?

Made my blood boil seeing JC and JN buddying about with the huns management team before the game. There's a time and place if they want to do that, and it certainly isn't before we're going to do battle with them. It's been our club's problem for too long. We're too nice. Time to get fucking in about oppositions. Was pleased to see the lads sticking up for each other in the fights yesterday.

Said the exact same thing before the game. WHAT the hell were they doing being all chummy with traitor smith and mccoist! Not what I wanted to see before a game against arguably our most hated rivals. Post match was just as sickening. My mates (English) were astounded a) they coudln't understand a word he was saying, then when I translated it b ) were shocked that he was arse licking so much.

Then, I had to buy the Daily Retard today because I couldn't believe what I was reading. Seve defending that neandethal Mcculloch?!? What the hell is going on. They were lucky not to have 3 players sent off yesterday and I'm quite tempted to write to the SFA to complain about Fergahun. If he's supposed to be a role model for kids, does that mean I can go up to him in the street and strangle him, because I saw him do it so its ok?!!? Christ sake. This has made my blood boil.  >:D