Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jamie Langfield

Guest Robo

I have to give a mention to this guy because everyone slated him when he had that spat with Jimmy Calderwood in Shagapoof but every goal that Aberdeen scored, he showed immense passion for this club and it was clear to see in his face.

He ran from his goal area when the goals went in and was celebrating like every single fan in the stadium. Ran over to the South Stand section Y and was clenching his fists / jumping up and down and showed the passion and desire of a player that loves this club.

Well done Jamie!  :thumbsup:

Saw him going  crazy on you tube video, really meant alot to him by the looks of it.

If we could have the same sort of mentallity (from the whole team) in he spl we would be up where we were last seaon if not better.

The fans were also amazing last night, wish I could have been there myself :( .

Guest Shabba Ranks

I have to give a mention to this guy because everyone slated him when he had that spat with Jimmy Calderwood in Shagapoof but every goal that Aberdeen scored, he showed immense passion for this club and it was clear to see in his face.

He ran from his goal area when the goals went in and was celebrating like every single fan in the stadium. Ran over to the South Stand section Y and was clenching his fists / jumping up and down and showed the passion and desire of a player that loves this club.

Well done Jamie!  :thumbsup:

*roundofapplauseandpatonthebacksmileyfacething*

Can I join in the Langfield love-in? Thought he was excellent. At one point a corner was swung in and I could see the Copenhagen player above our defenders waiting to have a clear header at goal, then out of nowhere Jamie appeared like superman and as fast to punch the ball clear  :clap: