Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Anyone Want A Giggle?

They won it didn't they? They always win the Champions League final. Every year!! Must be shite tae be a jambo. You spend all that money on players and posh managers and all that shite ... and the tinks fae Leith keep beating you in the league

Can't wait for Romanov to piss off and take his millions with him ... thus leaving the yams with a spiralling debt that cannot be controlled by their measly gate revenue. Let's face it, when Romanov fucks off with his millions, the Gorgie crowds are gonna go back down to 9000 average.

We got the last laugh  :dance:

However, credit to MaccGregor, who bet £40 on Copenhagen...

Posted by maccGregor on 20 Dec 2007 22:01  Complain | Reply 

re: re: Good luck to FC Copenhagen thread... ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Embrared you deserved the win well done 

Myself and Alfrom used to pissthrough the letter box of the rangers shop in Edinburgh... none of this airy fairy scarf holding tomfoolery

I think a few fowk have done that :P Also chewing gum into the lock  :thumbsup: Best story I know about that shop was this aberdeen boy who is a primary school teacher out on his works night out being stopped by a police man mid thow of a large parking cone trying to smash the window :clap:

Myself and Alfrom used to pissthrough the letter box of the rangers shop in Edinburgh... none of this airy fairy scarf holding tomfoolery

... and me! What a stupid place to put a hun shop ... half way inbetween the boozer and our house! That's just askin for trouble. The tims shop got security cameras ... but that didnae stop a few leaky mornings for the tatty-munchin counterstaff