Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Motherwell (14th March)

It will be interesting to see how we react after the break in Tenerife. I'm not a fan of having it at this point in the season but it seemed to work ok for the Tims.

We need a reaction. No excuses for finishing anything less than 2nd now. I'm sure DM knew it would be going to the wire so time out of the spotlight might do the team good. Allow them to refocus. Let's hope so anyway.

To be fair Al, after the past few results, I can't see how he could stick with Brown. Terrible performances. That line up is nuts but we'll have to keep the faith.

My exasperation is purely based on the fact that Clangers is all we can replace him with Manc

Only half watching but the defence looks nervous as fuck. Seem to shit it everytime Motherwell get close to the halfway line.

Not had an opportunity to watch the game back yet but watched the highlights last night . what the hell was consie thinking with that back pass?!? Superb block by ash Taylor IMO but did it look less comfortable with him in it?

Kenny McLean seemed to have a decent game from the highlights, should have probably got his first effort on target though.

Nice to see a display for the game too:

width=400 height=239http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.851236.1426284233!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/potrait_500/image.jpg[/img]

I've been hearing of Aberdeen fans fighting each other.

Anyone heard anything about it?

They're now saying it was two Dons fans.

TWO teenagers are set to appear in court today over an alleged altercation during a Dons match.

The men have been charged after an alleged incident at Pittodrie during the Aberdeen v Motherwell game on Friday night.

An 18-year-old is set to appear from custody at Aberdeen Sheriff Court, while a 17-year-old will appear on an undertaking.

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: “We were made aware of an incident within the Aberdeen Football Club ground.”

One 17-year-old from Aberdeen and an 18-year-old male also from Aberdeen have been charged.”

Fucking idiots.

I remember when I got home to Scotland for a bit a few years back. Went to Livi away game with the Glasgow Reds.

There was a blow-up sheep at our table in the pub, and one little fucker took offence at it.

Went off his nut, grabbed It and started jumping on the thing.

Bouncers soon chucked him out.

We really do have some zoomers in our support.