Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Curse

DM McInnes and Ryan Jack have been names as manager and player of the month respectively for December.

Whilst it's good that they're being recognised this always makes me feel a bit uneasy because it's usually the start of a downturn in our fortunes! Let's hope we get the 3 points on Saturday and keep going!

COYR you reds!

DM McInnes and Ryan Jack have been names as manager and player of the month respectively for December.

Whilst it's good that they're being recognised this always makes me feel a bit uneasy because it's usually the start of a downturn in our fortunes! Let's hope we get the 3 points on Saturday and keep going!

COYR you reds!

And what with you going along to St Mirren on Saturday I'd say the season is heading off a cliff

Hmm, I get nervous when our players are being celebrated when it's transfer time.............

Are we actually out of debt no? Surely we're now in a much stronger position to rebuff silly offers that might come our way for players like Jack. Wouldn't be surprised if Celtic tried bidding £250k or something like that. Need to get him signed up.

If Armstrong is worth £3m (Arabs valuation) then fair to say that is a reasonable valuation for Ryan Jack particularly once he signs that contract extension.

I really hope he does. DM said just after the last lot penned a new deal we would wait until the intensity of the games had dropped a wee bit. Hopefully this means that this is a priority.