Too much to ask for I suppose

Agreed, but at some point we are going to need any team to beat or take a point or two, off Celtic. Much as I would want it, we can't win them all.

Of course we are, but slating them for not doing it when we can't do it ourselves (or haven't done it ourselves so far) is a bit rich.  Killie's record against Celtic is absolutely woeful, not sure why you expected that to change on Monday night.

We've probably been the team most deserving of taking points of Celtic this season. But these things happen. Celtic will drop more points this season I have no doubt. But Deek got it 100% right when he said "Celtic can only lose the league".

It's great having a manager who's not a completely dos cunt.

We've probably been the team most deserving of taking points of Celtic this season. But these things happen. Celtic will drop more points this season I have no doubt. But Deek got it 100% right when he said "Celtic can only lose the league".

It's great having a manager who's not a completely dos cunt.

As I said in another thread, think it was the McGinn one, I am still getting used to our club being run like a professional outfit.  Such a breath of fresh air!  DM being at the forefront of it  :thumbsup: