Dons v Accies.

Back to league business on Saturday against one the teams above us in the league so one we cannot afford to lose. Fact we are not having to play them on my their joke of a pitch should give us an advantage. Think we could with dropping Pawlett as he has not played anywhere near his best for sometime. Maybe give Cammy Smith a couple of games. Also if we are going to stick with 1 up front then it has to be Rooney. Goodwillie just not suited for that role.

In

Friends 50th birthday lunch

Y

Beer in town

1-0 Dons McGinn.

Yeah I've never been overly convinced by cammy smith but I'd like to see him get a run of games. I'm just not sure whether its the system rather than pawletts form that has been the problem. Granted, I've really only seen him on TV , but against Patrick he tracked back so much. It was a different dimension to his game.

I'd also argue we should look to drop Reynolds for a bit but in don't trust considine to play alongside Taylor (who I think has improved massively).

Out

House

Pub somewhere in town

Flat

2-1, taylor

in

car

main

car then out on a stag do in glasgow

2-0 Mcginn

Is Low injured?  Thought he would have been in or about a bit more with the injury to Flood.  I have liked the cut of his jib when he has played and he combines well with a very overworked Ryan Jack. 

I would go

Brown

Logan

Taylor

Considine  (sorry Manc I like Considine at CB)

Hayes

Jack

Low

Pawlett

Smith

Mcginn

Rooney

Playing players out of position rarely goes well and in my opinion that is the most balanced side we can put out right now. 

in

car

main

2-0 Mcginn

Is Low injured?  Thought he would have been in or about a bit more with the injury to Flood.  I have liked the cut of his jib when he has played and he combines well with a very overworked Ryan Jack. 

I would go

Brown

Logan

Taylor

Hayes

Jack

Low

Pawlett

Smith

Mcginn

Rooney

Playing players out of position rarely goes well and in my opinion that is the most balanced side we can put out right now.

Fair enough tlg, at least you agreed Reynolds needs to be dropped though ;) not sure what it is, I think its been since his injury but consi looks like a complete liability. Playing suicidal balls and just looking a bit clueless. His best position definitely was CB, just not sure if it is right now. As a defender myself, id have no faith in playing alongside him, on current form at least.

in

car

main

2-0 Mcginn

I would go

Brown

Logan

Taylor

Hayes

Jack

Low

Pawlett

Smith

Mcginn

Rooney

Low was injured a few weeks back for U20s and think he is still out.

As for Taylor he has improved but is still a woeful player. Renyolds dip in form has a lot to do with having to play beside Taylor. Would much rather see Considine and Renyolds as centre back pairing until Andersons back.

I'm beginning to get the impression Anderson won't be back in a playing capacity.

Hope I'm wrong but he was supposedly going to be back for the Motherwell game on 24th October. 5 weeks later and i haven't seen an update.

Its starting to look like that  :-\

Still, at least MBT will be happy  ;)

First half today was rank but Dons probably shaded it but 2nd half was all Aberdeen. We dominated it from start to finish. Jack and McGinn were excellent. McGinn's finish for his goal was top drawer. Good header from Taylor and yes Manc he had an alright game but still looked like he was going to give a goal away when he went near the ball.

Bit annoyed that the two home games I haven't been to were today(hungover) and Ross County(depressed about referendum) were the two games I have missed on my ST and both Aberdeen have scored 3-0.

;D

I'm a bit annoyed that the last 4 games I have been to Aberdeen have scored 1 goal and been beaten 4 times!!

Maybe we should both just stay away  ;)

I do think Ash Taylor is starting to almost look as if he's capable of doing a job at CB back. Chipping in with a goal here and there is all the better. Man of the match? Wouldn't go that far. McGinn excellent again. He's really looked in the mood again the last couple of games.

Strange first half. I think the plan was to bamboozle them with an odd formation and then revert back to a half decent formation in the 2nd half. Can't say it didn't work! Could have been 5 or 6 by the end as well. Another clean sheet is a bonus.

Another massive game this weekend. 3 points plz.

• 1 month later...